Based in Oslo, Norway
is an atmospheric puzzle adventure set in a dark and mysterious world where the darkness kills. Your goal is to ferry a large orb of glowing light through a pitch black world, where stepping into the shadows of the environment will instantly kill you. The game is designed in a way that makes it possible for you to play by yourself or with a friend.
Mørkredd was first started as a one-week game jam back in 2017, and has been in development since. The core premise of the game is still the same, although the game has evolved a lot since then.
- Play alone or co-op with friends
- Keep in the light to stay alive
- Any shadows are dangerous - including those cast by co-players
2019 Demo preview YouTube
GDC 2018 preview YouTube
PAX South 2017 stream YouTube
One week game jam results YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best international game" BitSummit Japan, 2019
- "Best social game" Game Connection 2018
- "Most original game" Game Connection 2018
- "Indie Sensation Award" Nordic Game Conference 2017
- "Nomination for Excellence in Game Design" BitSummit Japan, 2019
About Hyper Games
Hyper Games is an independent game studio based in Oslo, Norway. We’re most known for our title Eggggg - The platform puker, a fun and crazy vomit-themed platformer. We started out in 2012 and now count 9 employees (and three dogs).
More information on Hyper Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.